Advertising Sales Executive, East Grinstead, £25k + £8k comms
Do you have 2 years’ sales experience working in media or a telesales environment?
Looking for your next step up the career ladder?
Our top b2b publishing events client in West Sussex is looking for a new sales executive to join their team and work on their flagship title. You will be responsible for the successful sales of adverts on their successful weekly magazine website and handbook and other special projects as agreed.
The company is well established and provides high quality business information and news to its readers via a compelling portfolio of exhibitions, events publications and digital platforms. They are an ambitious and creative company.
The Sales Executive role offers a great opportunity for a good sales person to work on a flagship brand with key clients with most day to day decisions being made by yourself.
Ideally you will have 2 years’ sales experience working in media or a telesales environment and are now eager to take the next step in your career with a bit more responsibility.
• 2 years’ in a telesales role
• Media Sales experience preferred but not essential
• Passionate about selling
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Good diplomacy & people skills
• Good at building and maintaining relationships
• Good organisation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to identify a pipeline of potential clients
The Sales Executive Role:
You will be responsible for the successful sales of adverts in their successful weekly magazine as well as on the publications website, handbook as and other special projects as agreed.
• Manage, maintain and be accountable for sales activities
• Develop strong client relationships to enhance the standing of the brand
• Develop new sales leads and build a database of potential clients
• Effectively handle all incoming calls
• Make outgoing sales calls to lapsed and potential new business clients to maximise revenue, to hit and exceed targets
• Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions to customers effectively
• Maintain a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation
• Ensure accurate use and maintenance of any system supporting sales activities including Ad Depot
• Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in an effective and timely manner
The company offer excellent benefits including pension and healthcare after a qualifying period and a modern office working environment.
Please email your CV to Cat: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01273 710088