NOW FILLED – Account Manager, Technology/Media Company, Brighton: £25-30K + Commission + Good Benefits
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our client’s growing account management team in Central Brighton. We’re looking for individuals who want to join a fast-paced, energetic working environment and with a desire to contribute to a growing, international team.
- Do you have a strong technical background?
- Would you like to work with the world’s leading media organisations?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic, talented team?
If you are the type of person who is excited by new opportunities and interested in advancing your career we would really like to hear from you.
As a leading technology company, our client provides technology solutions to their clients – who include some of the world’s leading media organisations. As an Account Manager you will be part of the team dedicated to delivering outstanding customer support to your clients.
Our client prides itself on having an exceptional team and innovation is at the forefront of everything they do. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology who wants to join their dynamic, vibrant account management team.
From an experience point of view, an ideal candidate will have:
- Strong technical background and experience working with technology products & services.
- Experience working in an account management or a client facing role.
- Fluency in a European language (German, French, Scandinavian ideally)
- Proven track record of client retention and revenue generation.
- Must be able to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail.
- Experience of creating and maintaining project plans.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or a similar CRM (desirable)
- Experience of selling to/account managing media companies
- Knowledge of digital recruitment solutions/job boards
About the Company
They are a well-established, market leading technology company based in the heart of Brighton. Their team are hard-working, driven and extremely committed to everything they do. And they do all that they can to show how much they appreciate their staff and are committed to their on-going development.
Employee benefits include –
- Highly competitive salaries and discretionary bonus scheme.
- 25 – 30 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Enhanced family/partner friendly policies including a childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare scheme
They have regular socials, well-being programmes and try to afford their staff the right work-life balance to make sure they can focus on the things that matter to them. Additional highlights include table football, Cake Fridays, yoga classes, Swedish massage and many many more.
£25-30K + Commission