Account Executive, Education, Central Brighton £18k-£20k
Do you have 1 years Account Exec experience,
or relevant internships under your belt?
Then we have a great Account Exec role for you, based in central Brighton working for a world leader in the education sector.
Our client is a world leader in international education. An innovative global company committed to delivering the best possible student experience and outcomes for international students. They are now looking for a new Account Executive to join their busy creative services team where you will be working across print and digital marketing & communication projects.
The company develop specially designed university-recognised courses that help people to gain the academic, English language and learning standards they need to succeed, providing the best possible start for UK or European education.
- Ideally 1 years Account Executive experience or relevant internship’s
- A high level of commitment and self-motivation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised – ability to manage a large workload
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work on own
- EXCEL/Word competence
- Account handling clients on a day-to-day basis
- Assisting other team members across print and digital projects.
- Meeting tight deadlines and communicating with clients on a regular basis.
- Monitoring the costs of campaigns, to ensure that they are delivered within budget.
- Proof reading.
- Supporting other team members as required.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 01273 710088