Account Executive Creative Agency, Brighton, £20k
Do you have 1-2 years agency experience?
Or have worked in a creative environment?
Would you like to work in the heart of Brighton for an award winning dynamic agency?
We are currently working with one of Brighton’s biggest creative agencies. They are currently looking for a new Account Executive to join their awesome account handling team as soon as possible. You will ideally have 1-2 years agency experience with a good understanding of working in a creative environment. The role would be best suited to someone who is self-motivated with lots of energy too as their working environment is lively and dynamic.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some agency experience who is looking for their next step up and is keen to work on some big-name accounts. Having a creative spark is essential as is being a go-getter.
Based in the heart of Brighton this well established and award-winning creative agency are IPA accredited, top 50 in the UK and have recently celebrated their 25th anniversary.
They work right across the board, doing everything from creating TV scripts, press campaigns and DM to designing websites and social campaigns, for their top name clients including; LV=, Kuoni and Brittany Ferries.
Account Executive Job Description:
You will be part of the account handling team working under one of the Account Directors.
* Day to day implementation of a range of projects and jobs
* Direct client liaison, inc occasional involvement in project, status and review meetings
* Maintenance and development of close client working relationships
* Direct involvement in developing and briefing creative briefs
* First line of quality control for all client work going through the agency
* Managing the detail of delivery of client work to deadlines and budgets
* Management of the team scheduling and work status documents
* Accurate and timely reporting against all projects, internally and externally
* Opening job numbers and inputting estimates into the database
* Updating and maintaining client Brand Book where applicable
Account Executive Candidate:
Having the right attitude plays a big part in this role, the agency is looking for someone who is proactive with a dynamic attitude, that isn’t shy to speak up, but will equally get the job done.
* Ideally 1-2 years agency experience
* Strong people skills – interaction and management
* Strong team player
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to learn quickly
* Ability to prioritise and multi-task
* A good standard of computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) a must.
* Must be willing to travel – driving license a plus
* Experience and basic understanding of both online and offline marketing will be a plus. For example:
* Direct mail and print
* Email marketing
* Web design and development
* Search engine optimisation and paid search
* Digital media campaigns
* Tracking technologies