Account Director/Senior Account Director, Global Healthcare Communications Agency, Brighton, circa £50K DOE
Our client is an established global healthcare communications agency whose reputations is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Their mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge.
Due to their success and growth they are now looking for a communications Account Director or Senior Account Director who will be responsible for the overall health of an account and includes developing existing accounts to their full potential through relationship building with clients and supporting the delivery team to ensure that the agency achieve excellence in the services that they offer, to budget, schedule and agreed specification.
- Developing strong client relationships, and developing and maintaining a client engagement plan
Strategic & Commercial
- Providing ‘added value’ at the account and deliverable level
Account Team Leadership
- Motivating internal team, instilling project ownership and ensuring smooth running of accounts
- Identifying account opportunities and making recommendations to the client
Financial / KPI Accountability
- Achieving financial and account recovery rate targets
Qualifications / Requirements
- A-level minimum; degree preferable; science degree advantageous
- Ideally 5 years+ in medical writing/editorial position or 7 years+ in account/project management position, preferably in healthcare or pharmaceutical environment.
- Microsoft Office suite skills
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org