Account Director, Out-of-Home Media, Brighton/London: £40K + Uncapped Commission (£70K OTE)
Are you a talented outdoor advertising salesperson looking to move out of London?
Or a Brighton commuter trying to reduce your commute?
Looking to join a fast-growing, entrepreneurial OOH media company and maximise your earnings?
Then read on…
Our client is a well-established, fast-growing and unique Out of Home media company whose clients include some of the UK’s biggest retail, leisure, FMCG and financial services brands. They have a range of existing products and formats delivering difficult to reach audiences and have also developed innovative new formats. They’re an agile, ethical and entrepreneurial business with a very strong sales proposition for direct clients and media agencies.
Due to expansion they are looking for an Account Director to join the Agency sales team. This is a key position with the successful candidate working closely with the senior managers to shape the sales strategy and the future direction of the business. The role will be split between Brighton and London with the AD spending 2 days/week in the Brighton head office and 3 days in London meeting with and building relationships with media agencies and out-of-home specialists.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of working with/for London and UK wide media agencies
- Outdoor advertising selling/buying experience
- An excellent understanding of the media landscape
- A clear knowledge of the media strategy behind well-known brands
- A passion for advertising and brands
- A demonstrable list of contacts at a mid to senior level within media agencies
- Strategic sales planning experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a vision of how to sell media product/services from a variety of different angles
- Determination and resilience (strong can-do attitude)
- Great communication skills, both 1-2-1 and presenting to larger groups
- Good financial acumen and be confident working on pricing strategy
- The ability to work on their own initiative but also as part of the wider team
- Ability to consistently work to deadlines
To £40K basic (depending on experience)
Bike to work scheme
24 days holiday