Account Director, Marketing Agency, Brighton, up to £41K
This established agency prides itself on its work and its staff and now, due to recent new business wins they are now looking to bring on board an additional Account Director to head up one of the three account teams.
You will be an experienced Account Director or possibly a strong Senior Account Manager ready to step up a level in your career and join a team of people who are passoionate about achieveing the best results for their clients who include some of the well known names in the charity sector. Direct Marketing knowledge is key here as projects range from DM to consultancy, one off creative projects and delivering long term fundraising plans to the clients, as is experience of fundraising practices and agency knowledge.
- Ability to provide an authoritative and credible image for the agency
- Extensive knowledge of direct marketing principles, as applied to charity fundraising
- Experience of working with senior contacts
- Experience of taking overall responsibility for significant budgets and/or areas of work
- Considerable experience and expertise in DM strategy development for charities, and evidence of meeting/exceeding objectives
- Possessing a sufficiently high level of strategic development skills and experience to be able to manage and train other staff in this area
- Possessing a sufficiently high level of Project Management skills and experience to be able to manage and train other staff in this area
- A high level of vision, commitment, self-motivation and proactivity – able to move client accounts forward with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills – interpretation and reporting of results
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Well organised – ability to manage a large workload for both yourself and your team
- Possessing good judgement – able to make sound independent decisions on behalf of on agency
- Proven ability to supervise and motivate other staff
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work autonomously
- Demonstrable commitment to the values of the voluntary sector
- Strong understanding of business principles
You will based in super offices in the centre of Brighton and along with working with a great team of people enjoy lovely benefits that the company offer their people.
Please note that there could be an option for a minimum of four days per week (pro rata) for the right person.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org