FILLED – Account Director, Creative design, marketing and communications agency, Brighton, circa £45K
Our client is an established creative design, marketing and communications agency that have recently relocated their Head office to Brighton & Hove. They are truly passionate about bringing brands to life, helping their clients to tell their stories and connect with audience through compelling online and offline experiences.
They are friendly informal company who enjoy working a s ateam and love working with people and building rewarding long term relationships. The clients range from SME’ss to global heavyweights and they work with the agency to help increase engagement, change attitudes and inspire great conversations that take their businesses and customers further.
They do all this by working across brand, identity, and print all the way to digital marketing, websites, apps, events, film and animation.
Since moving to their new home in stylish and spacious offices they are planning to grow the agency and are now looking to bring on board an experienced Account Director from an agency background. You will be comfortable taking operational responsibility for the day-to-day workflow in your team, as well as strategic planning with clients.
Your will report into the Managing Director, but you’ll be capable of taking day-to-day responsibility for all your clients’ requirements.
You’ll work in close collaboration with the Creative Director and the studio, the Content Managers and freelancers as needed.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the client brief by asking the right questions so you know expectations, deliverables and potential challenges.
- Translating brief requirements to ensure that we have the resource and capabilities in place to deliver on time and budget.
- Managing workflow (resource and capabilities) across projects.
- Scoping of projects and proposals/budgets to client together with the Creative Director.
- Tracking change requests and signing off quotations as projects progress.
- Ensure you have awareness of everything that leaves the agency – that it is in line with the clients’ objectives and brand guidelines, and meets the highest standards for content accuracy and grammar.
- You will be responsible for final checks on copy, imagery and usage rights.
- Coordination and continuous follow-up on activities, budgets and reporting – internally and externally with clients.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through project delivery, a proactive dialogue and efficiency in our projects. Wrapping up projects internally to recognise improvements for next time and making and taking suggestions.
Who You Are:
You will bring at least 5 years of experience in Project/Account Management and Strategic Client Servicing.
Passion for branding, design and digital is a BIG must and you will have experience working in a branding or design consultancy.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote, google docs/sheets/calendar, great presentation skills and strong commercial acumen
Please forward your CV to email@example.com